What To Expect When Working With Crown At Home
While you can have new cabinetry alone, we often design cabinetry as part of our bathroom, kitchen and other remodeling projects. As part of a larger project, we will make your cabinet project as stress-free as possible, and that includes:
- Getting to know you and your home during a complimentary virtual or in-home consultation
- Discussing your ideas and style with you to help us develop a creative, workable design solution
- Helping you visualize your room layout so you can understand how your cabinets fit into your new space
- Guiding you through cabinet selection process
- Regularly communicating updates during the course of your project
- Offering peace of mind after completion via our warranty on craftsmanship and support
Our designers are ready to help design beautiful, high-quality cabinets to enhance the look and functionality of your home and in your budget.
After you decide on your cabinet options, you will select your style, color, finish and materials. You will work one-on-one with an expert designer who will offer guidance and answer any questions. At the end of the process, you will have selected the cabinet style, look and accessories to achieve your goals.
The Differences Among Stock, Semi-Custom and Custom Cabinetry
Are you interested in new kitchen or bathroom cabinets? Are you seeking stock, semi-custom or custom products? What do these terms mean?
Stock Cabinets. Crown At Home does offer a line of cabinets that can be sold direct. These cabinets can be part of a project or sold individually.
Semi-Custom Cabinetry. Semi-custom cabinets offer some options for personalization being similar quality to custom cabinetry, but at a more affordable rate due to manufacturing efficiencies. Built-to-order, semi-custom units allow you to choose the width, height and depth of your cabinets. You also have greater choices of door style, hardware, materials and finishes. Some styles are available with roll-out shelves, racks and other organizational features, depending on the brand and style.
Custom Cabinetry. Custom cabinets are built to your specifications — from start to finish — by skilled craftsmen. As you would expect, they are the most expensive alternative, but you get exactly what you want with virtually endless options. Get precisely the size, design, construction platform, wood type, color, finish, trim and any other modifications you desire to fit your space and style.
What to Consider When Choosing Your Cabinets
Our designers are happy to help you select your new cabinetry. Here are few things you should ask yourself first:
- What is your budget? Are fully custom cabinets within your budget?
- How much storage do you want? What size cabinets are you thinking about?
- Are you interested in built-in organizers, roll-out drawers and other options?
- Do you have any ideas about the materials, color and style you’re seeking?
- Do you want your cabinets to make a statement or blend into your décor?
- Are you interested in more uncommon features such as glass-front cabinets or in-cabinet lighting?
- Do you want your new cabinets to match other cabinetry in your home or those on the same floor of your home?
Whether cabinets are part of a larger remodeling project or a singular design project,Crown At Home is happy to help you design, select and install any cabinet. Our designers collaborate closely with you to choose the cabinets that beautifully complement your home while meeting your specific storage needs and size constraints.